Catering Butchers/ Beef Trimmers/ Beef Boners
Disgrifiad o’r Swydd
Castell Howell Foods is Wales’ leading independent food service wholesaler, servicing the length and breadth of Wales, the Border Counties and the South West of England. We currently have vacancies for Catering Butchers, Beef Trimmers & Beef Boners based at Celtica at our Cross Hands depot.
The successful candidates will work as part of the factory processing team producing meat to fulfil production targets on a daily and weekly basis. Successful candidates will be required to work in all areas of the factory where you will be required to:
· To trim and prepare products to specification.
· To prepare butchery stock for daily use.
· Meet production targets and work to line speed.
· Work on own initiative and as part of a team.
· Perform a physical role including lifting and standing.
· Work across all areas of the meat processing plant.
· Work in a cold, manufacturing environment
Prior work experience in a meat processing factory is essential. Prior knife experience in beef, lamb or pork products would be essential
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays. You may be expected to work some Bank Holidays.
• 5% Company contribution pension scheme
• Option to join our Careers Pathways with Level 2 and Level 3 Apprenticeships
• Generous discounted staff purchase scheme
• Free tea and coffee
• Free parking
Please visit castellhowell.co.uk to apply