General Bakery Assistant
Disgrifiad o’r Swydd
Ridiculously Rich by Alana are looking for a General Assistant to join their team in their brand new bakery in Aberystwyth. With the business expanding and our cakes in more demand than ever, you will be joining a busy and enthusiastic team baking and dispatching handmade tray bakes.
This role will include responsibilities in the production and warehouse areas of the bakery.
- Assist with baking all Ridiculously Rich by Alana products including tray-bakes and more
- Undertaking training on how to use flow wrapping equipment to wrap all products
- Packing, labelling and dispatching all Ridiculously Rich by Alana products
- Compliance with Health & Safety and hygiene guidelines
- Working with the team to keep a clean and tidy environment
- Assisting with stock counts and receiving deliveries
- Ad hoc responsibilities within a bakery environment i.e. completing delivery notes, checklists and
- General day to day tasks
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- No professional bakery skill required, but a love of cooking/baking will help
- Ability to work well individually, take initiative and contribute to a team
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure/to strict deadlines
- Willingness to learn new skills
- General understanding of the products and skills required
- Passion and enthusiasm, positive attitude and motivated
- Role may require occasional customer facing duties so a friendly and welcoming attitude is key
The business hopes to attract Jobs Growth Wales funding for this position.
General Assistant will answer to the Bakery Manager and Warehouse Manager.