Math o Gytundeb
£10.00 per hour
Cyfeirnod Swydd : FSC-JNB-209
Disgrifiad o’r Swydd
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be involved in the production and packaging of raw food products whilst adhering to food hygiene procedures. You will adhere to health and safety at all times and follow all tasks in line with food safety rules.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Weighing, assembling and packing products ready for despatch.
• Labelling of products
• To pack and grade product to the required standard and meet the required packing rates as instructed by Team Leader/Management
• Manual handling, lifting equipment and products up to 20kg
• Carry out all duties in line with bird welfare, food safety and HSE guidelines
• Carry out all duties in line with customer specifications and requirements.
• Wearing the required and correct PPE at all times
• Co-operate in the continuous improvement of Avara Foods quality, safety and productivity standards.
• Maintaining a clean production environment individually and as part of a team
What we are looking for:
• Good level of English and basic numeracy skills
• The ability to work well within a team and communicate effectively
• Good attention to detail and a flexible attitude to tasks
• Experience within a production/manufacturing environment is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
Applicants can apply through our website at https://careers.avarafoods.co.uk
Or CV send to Abergavennyjobs@avarafoods.co.uk
Shifts: Morning Shift – Monday 06:00-16:30; Tuesday to Thursday 06:00-14:30; Friday 06:00-12:30; Weekends off. Afternoon Shift – additional during antisocial hours! Tuesday to Thursday 14:30-23:00; Friday 12:30-21:00; Saturday 08:00-16:30; Sunday and Monday off
(£1.75 per hour antisocial shift premium additional during antisocial hours!