Gweithredydd Cynhyrchu Bwyd
Math o Gytundeb
Llawn amser, Parhaol
£10.55-£12.50 per hour
Halo Foods Limited
Cyfeirnod Swydd : FSC-JNB-306
Disgrifiad o’r Swydd
We’re recruiting at Skinny Bar HQ!
Role: Production Operative
A great benefit package available including access to big brand discounts and cashback, reduced gym fees, cinema discounts and more!
To carry out the task required in accordance with the specifications and work instructions, whilst working safely. Good understanding of operating and basic maintenance of processing line and equipment/hygiene.
Principle accountabilities and activities:
General awareness and compliance with Quality Regulations as set out in the Halo Foods Food Safety and Quality Policy and H&S Policy
To achieve the required standards in the following areas:
Main Responsibilities could include.
Maintain control of all materials via the execution of a ‘Right First Time’ attitude and the disciplined approach to product management. This is achieved by ensuring the effective set up, running and shut down of all processes, including but not limited to Boiling, Forming, Knife Operations, Enrobers and Packing and the effective transfers of materials, including chocolate.
Required to follow production documentation.
- Required to complete Process and Health and Safety start up documentation.
- Follow company guidelines, including cleaning cards, to ensure production equipment is cleaned to a high standard, preventing environmental contamination.
- To follow all SOPs and work instructions that are in place.
- To follow all Good manufacturing practices ensuring your area is kept at a high standard and “clean as you go” principles are followed at all times.
- Ensure the hand over to the next team is safe clean and tidy.
- Complete a hand over book with all relevant information to help support the following teams.
- Communicate to the Factory Area Manager of any improvements that could be made to your area or the process.
Shifts: VARIOUS SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
- Weekly rotating Monday – Friday 8 hour x 5 shifts of Days (06:00 – 14:00), Afternoons (14:00 – 22:00) and Nights (22:00 – 06:00)
- Weekly rotating Tuesday – Thursday 12 hour x 3 shifts of Days (06:00 – 18:00) and Nights (18:00 – 06:00)
- Permanent nights shifts Monday – Friday 8 hour x 5 shifts (22:00 – 06:00)
Permanent night shifts Sunday – Thursday 8 hour x 5 shifts (22:00 – 06:00)
12 roles available