HR & Payroll Officer
Math o Gytundeb
Llawn amser, Parhaol
Oriau craidd 8am - 5pm.
Cyfeirnod Swydd : FSC-JNB-230
Disgrifiad o’r Swydd
Supporting Farmers, the Rural Economy, and Feeding the Country!
Working with local farmers to produce consistent quality lamb from naturally sustainable sources, we are actively seeking applications from individuals keen to take up a career within one of Europe’s leading food processing companies. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, who have a desire to produce better food naturally.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly professional team within an Interesting and dynamic environment. Fulfilling all of the weekly payroll administration and proving advice and support in response to payroll queries.
- Processing the weekly payroll, ensuring that all deadlines and timelines are adhered to
- Maintaining Payroll and HR IT systems (Core HR) with all personnel changes and updates to shift patterns and pay
- Processing all statutory payments
- Processing any payments for temporary and agency staff as required
- Maintaining payments in relation to CMS, CCJs, Payroll Giving Schemes, Pensions, and rent deductions for Company Houses.
- Ensuring timesheet entries are accurate, supporting Managers with manual changes where necessary
- HR KPI tracking, running reports and providing data as required
- Responding to requests for references for past employees.
- Maintaining accurate and up to date personnel files, requesting information from other members of the HR team as necessary
- Working with the HR Manager on all payroll associated projects
- Managing LTS and working closely with occupational health
- Conducting Worker Questionnaires and Worker Interviews as per the Stronger Together guidelines and group procedures.
- Providing cover for other members of the team in their absence. E.g. weekly reporting and general data entry.
- Taking minutes in meetings as required
Core hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm.
This is an opportunity for someone who has previous payroll processing experience and enjoys working with people. You’ll be part of a successful HR Team who support each other to achieve exceptional results.
CIPD Level 3 or working towards would be desirable, or at least the desire to pursue this.
Dunbia is an equal opportunity employer and places a strong emphasis on training and development for both skilled and non-skilled positions.