Disgrifiad o’r Swydd
• Ensure complete knowledge of all areas which are to be cleaned across the site.
• Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards, this to include daily, weekly, and period tasks.
• Use cleaning chemicals safety as detailed by the control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH).
• Ensure full working knowledge of all cleaning equipment, materials and agents and use cleaning equipment as directed by the hygiene manager/supervisor only after correct training is given.
• Report immediately any equipment which is faulty, mark as faulty and do not use.
• Ensure that the safety signage is used appropriately at all times. E.g. wet floor signs and warn employees where possible.
• Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean and tidy and equipment is stored correctly and safely at all times.
• Comply with all company regulations for cleaning materials, equipment and buildings.
• Draw to the attention of the hygiene supervisor/manager low levels of cleaning material stocks where appropriate so that replacement/new supplies can be re-ordered.
• Inform the hygiene supervisor/manager of any potential hazards on site of infringements of health and safety legislation.
• Attend training courses and meetings as necessary to maintain standards and assist in carrying out the job role efficiently.
• Provide cover in other areas in times of sickness and holidays when requested by the hygiene manager/supervisor.
• Ensure all cleaning equipment is kept clean and maintained in safe working order.
• Comply with all company and statutory health and safety, safe working practises, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH procedures. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards in your work place.
• To attend to any reasonable management request.
• Report and take any necessary action for any incidents of fire, theft, loss, damage or other accidents.
• Ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance and general cleanliness to comply with statutory and company regulations, wearing company uniform as specified.
• To wear PPE as appropriate to the task.
• To complete all records, check sheets and other documentation in a timely manner and submit to the hygiene manager on a weekly basis.
• Carry out all laundry related duties required by the business.
• Ensure vending machines are checked and stocked.
Days = Mon to Friday 40 hours: 6am-2pm
Afternoons = Mon to Thurs 32 hours: 2pm to 10pm
Nights = Mon to Thurs 32 hours: 2pm to 10pm