Machine Operator (s) – Food / Bakery – Fri & Sun Nights
Disgrifiad o’r Swydd
Role & Responsibilities
- Operating high speed wrapping machines and checkweighers
- Checking codes and completion of daily production documentation
- Maintenance of hygiene and housekeeping standards and ‘clean as you go’ procedures
- Maintenance of quality standards procedures
- Maintenance of Health and Safety standards
Skills & Experience
- Should possess good fault finding skills and have the ability to work with the minimum amount of supervision.
- Should have the flexibility for a number of lines – training will be provided
- Applicants need to be numerate/ literate/ flexible/ self-motivated/ good problem solving abilities/ ability to work with minimum supervision, and use own initiative.
- Communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a small team.
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance record.
- Awareness of health & safety and food safety/hygiene requirements.
- Experience of operating wrapping/ bagging machines desirable.