Multi Skilled Operative 1
Math o Gytundeb
£9.36 yr awr
The Abergavenny Fine Food Company
Cyfeirnod Swydd : FSC-JNB-178
Disgrifiad o’r Swydd
Key accountabilities and responsibilities
• To be able to use and understand the company operational system (SI).
• Requisition and preparation of materials as required for mix sheets
• To maintain the cleanliness of the area throughout the shift and enforce the CAYG policy
ensuring correct GMP at all times.
• Completion of Paperwork and carrying out of CCP’s and Line standards are visible to all Staff
• Responsible for the effective operation of the processes as well as any associated paperwork
and procedures in line with relevant work instructions for area under their control.
• Responsible for the correct use of PPE by all staff working in area of control (Including ear
Ensure that the area of control is compliant with Health and Safety and Food Safety at all
times, in line with the company documented H&S and Quality System.
Reporting of any hazards, accidents & near misses to management team.
To adhere to the Company Quality System at all times.
To maintain quality standards through accurate weighing and completion of paperwork.
To notify the QA department of any deviations from specification of either the raw
materials or the ability to accurately document information e.g. scales malfunction, missing
batch information etc.
Understand allergen and organic raw material controls.
To ensure all documentation is correctly completed in accordance with work instructions within the correct timeframes and is collected and submitted to the relevant personnel
Ensure SIC data is recorded accurately and react accordingly to any issues in order to hit
To ensure Line start-ups are on time every shift, thoroughly communicating any issues to
the management team.
To ensure security of both the area of control, equipment and the site in general, at all
• Continuous Improvement
To support the Working Line Leader in order to achieve the departmental objectives and
promote a culture of continuous improvement within the department.
Use staff in a way that adds value to the business during instances of downtime (Cleaning,
assisting other lines etc).
To liaise with Training Dept. identifying any requirements for training.
To understand the need to be trained in various areas of the factory and provide cover to
meet the needs of the business when called upon.
PM 2.30pm to 10.30pm
PM Part Time 6pm to 10pm
Nights 10.30pm to 6.30am
Qualifications and Experience
• Food Hygiene Certificate Level 2 or Higher.
• Good Level of Maths.
• Good Level of written and spoken English.
• Understanding of food manufacturing processes
• Well Organised and Disciplined.
• Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills.
• A willingness to help out and support the wider team.
• Enthusiastic, keen to learn with a strong work ethic.
• An open and flexible approach.
Email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org