Math o Gytundeb
Llawn amser, Parhaol
07.00am – 15.30pm
£9.50 yr awr
Ready Foods Ltd
Cyfeirnod Swydd : FSC-JNB-271
Disgrifiad o’r Swydd
- Main responsibility is producing goods and preparing them for distribution.
- Responsible for hygiene standards and housekeeping within the production areas.
- Ensuring expected standards are maintained at all times.
- Responsible for performing production work in factories.
- To be extremely flexible and active member of Production team, who can carry out tasks assigned to them with minimum supervision, within a fast moving environment.
- To develop and maintain a friendly working relationship with all staff.
- Complete tasks as directed by the Shift Manager, Team Leader or Supervisor
- Follow defined written procedures.
- Ensure products in all stage are met required standards.
- Keep working area clean, clear and safe at all times. Follow all safety procedures
- Identify and report unsafe operations to immediately.
- Performs good housekeeping as needed to keep work areas and equipment ready for next shift. Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisors and leads.
- Helping in other departments if the need arises.
- Maintain own personal hygiene and dress code.
- Follow the company hygiene and dress code procedures.
- Work in-accordance with Health and Safety Act.
- Maintain department/ site hygiene standards
- Maintain quality standards and report discrepancies
- To promote the company’s image at all times.
- Liaise and support machine operator in setting up new lines.
- Be actively involved in process of internal auditing.
- Work within a team to promote and implement continuous improvement.
- Provide additional warehousing where required and requested.
- Stock taking, control and reporting.
- Ensuring product compliance with international and national legislation and standards.
- Checking date codes
- Checking products for quality on the production line and removing defective items
- Keeping machines supplied with raw material, packaging materials and labels
- Reporting machine faults to shift supervisors and maintenance staff
- Keeping the machines and production areas clean during the shift
- Conduct inventory count on finished and rejected packaged items
- Moving pallets with pallet trucks
- Participating in product change-overs
- Any other duties unspecified but otherwise expected to undertake.
Ready Foods based in North Wales specialises in cooking a diverse range of menu options for a variety of food sectors from idea to market in the most efficient manner.
The Production Operative will work on various lines to prepare and pack fresh products for a variety of customers.
There are opportunities for progression within the company with the next position being Line Leader.
The successful candidate will have a can do attitude, and be able to work within a team or on their own. With excellent time keeping, good communication the successful candidate will be able to work to deadlines and work under pressure.