Math o Gytundeb
Llawn amser, Parhaol
07.00am – 15.30pm
£9.50 yr awr
Ready Foods Ltd
Cyfeirnod Swydd : FSC-JNB-271
Disgrifiad o’r Swydd
Main responsibility is producing goods and preparing them for distribution.
Responsible for hygiene standards and housekeeping within the production areas.
Ensuring expected standards are maintained at all times.
Responsible for performing production work in factories.
To be extremely flexible and active member of Production team, who can carry out tasks assigned to them with minimum supervision, within a fast moving environment.
To develop and maintain a friendly working relationship with all staff.
• Complete tasks as directed by the Shift Manager, Team Leader or Supervisor
• Follow defined written procedures.
• Ensure products in all stage are met required standards.
• Keep working area clean, clear and safe at all times. Follow all safety procedures
• Identify and report unsafe operations to immediately.
• Performs good housekeeping as needed to keep work areas and equipment ready for next shift. Perform all other duties as assigned by supervisors and leads.
• Helping in other departments if the need arises.
• Maintain own personal hygiene and dress code.
• Follow the company hygiene and dress code procedures.
• Work in-accordance with Health and Safety Act.
• Maintain department/ site hygiene standards
• Maintain quality standards and report discrepancies
• To promote the company’s image at all times.
• Liaise and support machine operator in setting up new lines.
• Be actively involved in process of internal auditing.
• Work within a team to promote and implement continuous improvement.
• Provide additional warehousing where required and requested.
• Stock taking, control and reporting.
• Ensuring product compliance with international and national legislation and standards.
• Checking date codes
• checking products for quality on the production line and removing defective items
• keeping machines supplied with raw material, packaging materials and labels
• reporting machine faults to shift supervisors and maintenance staff
• Keeping the machines and production areas clean during the shift
• Conduct inventory count on finished and rejected packaged items
• Moving pallets with pallet trucks
• Participating in product change-overs
• Any other duties unspecified but otherwise expected to undertake.
Ready Foods based in North Wales specialises in cooking a diverse range of menu options for a variety of food sectors from idea to market in the most efficient manner.
The Production Operative will work on various lines to prepare and pack fresh products for a variety of customers.
There are opportunities for progression within the company with the next position being Line Leader.
The successful candidate will have a can do attitude, and be able to work within a team or on their own. With excellent time keeping, good communication the successful candidate will be able to work to deadlines and work under pressure.
Send CV to email or collect an application form.