Rheolwr Iechyd, Diogelwch ac Amgylcheddol
Math o Gytundeb
Llawn amser, Parhaol
39 awr yr wythnos
Cyfeirnod Swydd : FSC-JNB-379
Disgrifiad o’r Swydd
- The Safety, Health & Environmental (Waste) Manager is responsible for implementing and monitoring Company health, safety and environmental (waste) operations and tasks at both the manufacturing sites.
- The S,H & E(w) Manager is a standalone position and is the primary contact for employees and managers concerning safety, health and environmental (waste) -related matters, and is responsible for the application of the Company Health, Safety, & Environmental (waste) systems.
- This includes but is not limited to: Policy, Procedures, Processes writing, implementation and management activities. Managing the safety, health, environmental (waste) work systems, site audits, applicable report writing, HSE compliance auditing, HSE training, HSE system development.
- Ability to carry out Safety, Health & Environmental audits and inspections
- Monitoring Lifting Operations/Equipment and safety management including registers in line with LOLER regs.
- Monitoring equipment & plant in line with PUWER, PAT, Electrical and other relevant regs.
- Traffic/Pedestrian & Evacuation Routes Management
- Risk & COSHH Assessments.
- Fire Inspections, Audits & Emergency Plans and management of systems e.g. fire extinguishers controls and fire alarm and fire drill exercises.
- Accident Investigations, trend analysis & F2508 RIDDOR Notifications
- Implementation of training plans and management of the training matrix.
- Delivery of inhouse General Safety (including Fire Marshal, First Aider, LOLER, PUWER safety talks) and & Tool-Box Talk Training sessions.
- A good understanding of Forklift safety.
- The S,H & E(w) Manager provides resources and information to Company employees and management as needed and works closely with the Quality, Engineering, Human Resources, Shift, Managers including the Church Stretton factory Manager & Directors to ensure that all manage safety, health & environmental (waste) responsibilities in compliance with legislation.
- Ability to manage conflict resolution with regards to safety issues.
- Ability to communicate effectively on all levels from board to operative levels.
- Proven track record in HSE Management and HSE Management standards (good iso14001 and iso 45001 knowledge and experience may be useful).
- NEBOSH general certificate in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent.
- Broad knowledge of Health and Safety and Environmental legislation and Guides/Standards.
- Experience setting up and or running EMS.
- Experience in generation & checking of policies, procedures, risk assessments (+ reviewing & utilising method statement detail), COSHH assessments in a pressured environment.
- Experience in Food Manufacture industry.
- Management of improvement programs & various improvement activities/techniques.
- Develop and deliver Toolbox talks and relevant internal training.
- Experience of undertaking Accident/Incident investigations and production of associated reports.
- Able to communicate and interact across all levels of the business.
- Identifies hazards and potential risks and assist operations staff with eliminating or mitigating those hazards
- At least 5 years’ experience in HSE.
- Formal qualification for Environmental (IEMA or equivalent).
- Working knowledge of HSE Standards practices & techniques.
- Experience in performing audits/assessments.
- Good understanding of all Microsoft packages.
- Auditor qualification.
- PTTLS or equivalent.
- Must be a self-starter able to manage own workload with a robust personality and pragmatic attitude, capable of working to long term goals whilst managing short term changes in a fast paced often high- pressured environment.
Danfonwch ebost i HR@Montgomerywaters.co.uk