Math o Gytundeb
Llun - Gwe Sifft Dydd
English Provender Company
Cyfeirnod Swydd : FSC-JNB-360
Disgrifiad o’r Swydd
- To carry out planned stock takes, ensuring the IT System is accurate, maintaining strict control.
- Representing Stores in managing all Perishable product through the business.
- Portray a positive image of the company and its value in a professional manner at all times.
- Ongoing training of Warehouse personnel on stock related transactions.
- Investigation into stock variances liaising with SWO in doing so, Raw Materials/Packaging and Finished Goods.
- Preparation and involvement in stock taking routine liaising with the relevant SWO/Warehouse Manager.
- Preparation and involvement in stock taking routine with Third Party Storage Companies
- Implementing perpetual stock take cycle counting, coordinating with SWO/Warehouse Manager.
- Communicating with Customer Service/Commercial regarding slow moving/de-listed products.
- Investigating Invoice queries.
- Transacting and Recording Disposal Products, recording cost, traceability etc and liaising with Senior Management, QA and Factory Accountant
- Processing all Customer returns and liaising with Technical/Supply Chain and the Finance Team
- Sales Order Outload Requirements, 72 hours ahead of despatch date. Communicating to all relevant departments, driving to meet OTIF.
- Chep Control – updating Chep Portfolio, hiring and de-hiring of all Chep movements within site. Liaising with SWO for accurate information, inbound and outbound.
- HYG, FAC, TKI & PPE Zones etc investigated and cleared weekly
- Creating Finished Goods Stock Loads for TPL.
- Inbound checks of stock delivered into TPL.
- Processing TPL Sales Orders, creating pick sheets and communicating to TPL with sufficient leadtime.
- Processing the Unity Despatch Process of TPL Sales Orders in readiness for Finance to close off Sales – Time Management.
- Utilizing Unity programs & TPL programs to maintain stock accuracy in TPL.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with TPL.
- Assist in physical stock take at TPL locations.
- Action Sample request and updating the Stocks
- Action Archive requests for QA
- Any other duties which might reasonably be requested in association with this role in order to meet the needs of the business.
Food Safety & Quality
- To be responsible for food safety, technical integrity of area adhering to food standard requirement of products/area and complying with quality systems and audits.
- To maintain GMP and hygiene audit standards within department.
- Support Warehouse Manager with investigations.
- Escalating issues relating to CCP/food safety as per procedure in relation to perishable products.
- Health & Safety
- Adhere to all company rules and procedures, paying particular attention to Health & Safety.
- Responsible for ensuring clear, accurate and effective communication method to the relevant personnel.
- May be required to communicate to auditors, visitors and other professional bodies’ reference the scope of your process.
- Ensure disposal of waste in line with company environmental policy.
Please email CV to email address provided