Social Media and Marketing Apprenticeship
Math o Gytundeb
16 awr yr wythnos
Bodorgan, Ynys Môn
Mon ar Lwy – Taste of Anglesey
Cyfeirnod Swydd : FSC-JNB-231
Disgrifiad o’r Swydd
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and energetic person to join the company and work towards attaining Level 4 in Digital Marketing in conjunction with Cambrian Training.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working on the company social media sites to promote and market the company in an innovative way.
- Increasing social media followers
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Visiting potential customers for new business.
- Planning in detail retail shows & events to showcase and sell our range of products.
- Attending all shows and events to sell products and promote the company.
- Gaining a full understanding and insight of our products, production process and company vision in order to market effectively
- Excellent communication skills.
- Be good with people.
- Be willing to travel all over North Wales.
- Be able and willing to work weekends and attend events when needed.
- A good knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office packages will be needed
- Knowledge of marketing on social media will be needed.
- A background in sales would be an advantage
- Able to work diligently under your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Able to take on board information and instructions easily.
- Possess your own car along with a clean driving licence – any business related travel will be reimbursed under our expenses policy
- Fluency in both Welsh and English would be an advantage
- Being able to write to a high standard in both Welsh and English would be an advantage
Educated to GCSE standard