Team leader / Supervisor operations
Disgrifiad o’r Swydd
• Operating high speed wrapping machines and checkweighers.
• Checking codes and completion of daily production documentation.
• Maintenance of hygiene and housekeeping standards and ‘clean as you go’ procedures.
• Maintenance of quality standards procedures.
• Maintenance of Health and Safety standards
Profiad, sgiliau a gwybodaeth
• Experience in a fast-paced environment with preferably production experience.
• Should have flexibility for a number of lines – training will be provided
• Applicants need to be numerate/ literate/ flexible/ self-motivated/ good problem-solving abilities/ ability to work with minimum supervision and use own initiative.
• Communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a small team.
• Excellent time keeping and attendance record.
• Awareness of health & safety and food safety / hygiene requirements.
• Experience of operating wrapping / bagging machines desirable.
Apply on company website
3 week rotating pattern shifts as below
Day Shift: 06.00- 14.00
Back Shift: 14.00- 22.00
Night Shift: 22.00- 06.00
Subsidised canteen, Free on-site parking , Staff shop, Pension Scheme