Math o Gytundeb
7yb i 4yh Llun i Gwener
Crosshands Business Park, Llanelli
Cig Calon Cymru
Cyfeirnod Swydd : FSC-JNB-243
Disgrifiad o’r Swydd
We are a medium size meat processing plant situated in Mid-Wales. We pride ourselves with staff training and staff development. Currently, we are in the process of developing new premises to introduce new species, developing pet food for retailers, and bottling plan for various oil. Due to the rapid expansion, no single day in Cig Calon is the same. This role would suit a food science, food technology or similar graduate looking for food manufacturing job. You will be a key part of the technical team where you can learn how to manage and maintain food safety systems.
Quality Technologist Job Description:
- Carrying out daily operation checks
- Coordination for internal audit corrective action and preventative
- Carried out various in-house audit: Traceability, mass balance, glass and plastic audit, hygiene fabrication.
- Leisure any external auditing – BRC, Red tractor, Organic, FAWL, Singapore export, Canada Export etc.
- Assist in customer complaint investigation – root cause, corrective actions and close out
- Create new product specifications and carrying out yearly shelf-life assessment.
- Monthly internal calibration of all the temperature probes, currently used.
- Carrying out Environmental, ATP, Micro and DNA swab – trending result and analyse any gaps
- Performing Equipment Calibration
- Temperature Checks
- Maintain the supplier database and supplier monitoring and approval information.
As we are expanding the company, we are looking to developed new range of pet food product for retailer. Therefore, following requirement is also needed
- Assisting on the first product trail.
- Assisting in developing new product specification and carrying out shelf-life testing
- Assisting in creating new labels and update existing labels in FOPS (Factory Order Processing System)
- Check artwork to final copy ensure packaging information is correct and legal.
Skills and Requirement: The role would suit someone with an ambition to develop and progress.
Someone with Food Science degree or similar or from the food manufacturing background.
Computer literate and have excellent organisation skills.