Math o Gytundeb
Llawn amser, Parhaol
Sifft 8 awr
£23,000 - £25,000 y flwyddyn
Abergavenny Fine Foods
Cyfeirnod Swydd : FSC-JNB-293
Disgrifiad o’r Swydd
Working as an integral member of the NPD team, the jobholder will support the Product Development Process and support the process from handover to first production and launch.
Tasks will include but not be limited to the following:
– Organising and running trials for new products and any EPD projects that have come through the gate process, arranging factory trials, ensuring new raw materials are received on site and checked in a timely manner and that trial reports are correct and all data is gathered.
– Day to day upkeep of the recipe system and manufacturing instructions, ensuring accurate instructions are written and all required amends to existing recipes and worksheets are made and communicated, ensuring consistency.
– Getting involved with development chefs, NPD Lead Technologists, operations and commercial teams from the initial concept meetings through to factory handover and launch.
– Assisting in ensuring that all product produced from trials is documented, approved and stored correctly
– Gather the pickup, run rate, waste and weight information from factory trials and feeding this back through post trial and this may include time and motion studies.
– Ensure that all trials are booked in and processed correctly for external testing – Micro, cook validation and nutrition.
– Attend first production of NPD and EPD including packaging.
– Using the company’s information system to raise codes, worksheets, input recipes and lead outer case labels creation.
– Work alongside operations in solving process control and waste reduction indicatives.
– Support the team with cost reduction projects and product re formulations/improvements plans.