Amber Food Operatives
05:45 to 14:45
Llangefni, Ynys Môn
2 Sisters Food Group
Ref : FSC-JNB-252
The General Operative will be responsible for:
- Correctly and effectively carry out the required functions once trained.
- All general operative duties on the line as required
- Ensure that all areas of training in basic food hygiene, health and safety and product quality are adhered too.
- Maintain high standards of personal hygiene and presentation during working hours
- Produce each product to specification.
- Ensure Good Manufacturing Practices are adhered to in full actively encouraging the clean as you go philosophy
- Ensure work practices minimise the risk of product contamination
As a Production Operative with Amber Foods LTD, you will be handling, trussing, cutting and packing food products for top tier customers within a busy chilled factory environment. No experience is necessary as full training will be provided. You will be required to handle raw meat.
The Ideal Candidate
Our ideal Production Operative will have passion for delivering our customer orders whilst making sure our high Health and Safety, Food Safety and Product Quality standards are met. You will be comfortable working in a chilled food processing environment. We are a fast moving business so you need to enjoy working at pace and have determination to take action and achieve results. Previous experience working in a factory or warehouse environment would be useful, but not essential, as full training will be provided.
Hot food available on site
Free hot drinks
Cycle to work scheme
Exclusive 2 Sisters employee discount platform available via an app offering savings of up to 60% with brands including Asda, Morrisons, Marks and Spencer and Tesco. Employee assistance programme.
Grocery Aid – employees access to counselling Death in service benefit, optional – linked to pension Wellbeing support
£100 refer a friend scheme
Fantastic development opportunities available for promotion and career development
In-house training that includes L2 and L1 Health and Safety certification, and paid apprenticeship opportunities with fantastic career progression.
Fast track to become a skilled colleague – Progression and Development Opportunities My Bright Idea Award Employee of the Month – Passion & Pride