Apprentice Production Chef
The Parsnipship makes vegetarian and vegan food for sale in speciality food outlets, foodservice, events, markets and festivals. We have recently secured new business which means we need more special people to help us make this all happen.
Please send your CV and a short statement (250 word max.) about how you fit the role.
We offer a profit share for staff, which begins after a year’s continuous service.
Main purpose of job:
To help maintain high standards of food production and assist with the smooth running of the kitchen.
● Preparation of ingredients / recipes
● Keeping work areas clean and tidy
● Assisting with packing and dispatch of products
● Compliance with Health, Safety & hygiene protocols & guidelines
● Assisting with stock management & receiving deliveries
● Other tasks as needed within the kitchen environment
The successful candidate must:
● be energetic and enthusiastic with a real passion for great food.
● have a sharp attention to process, detail and quality.
● be calm under pressure, quick to learn and meticulous at keeping your work environment clean.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with short statement about your suitability for the role.