£9.94 with shift premium
Ref : FSC-JNB-127
Join us as a Despatch Administrator and you can earn a minimum of £480 a week and be a part of the ambitious team that brings Avara Foods to life.
It is vital the food industry continues operating throughout these uncertain times, and as one of the UK’s largest food businesses we have a key part to play in this to help continue to feed the nation.
We are a leading supplier of Poultry products into an impressive range of customers in the UK retail and food service sectors. With ambitious plans for the future, there hasn’t been a more exciting time to join us.
What’s in it for you?
• Hourly pay rate: £9.94 + £1.40 shift premium
• Immediate Start
• Weekly Pay
• Employee benefits scheme including discount shopping vouchers and lifestyle benefits.
• Competitive Pension
• A safe dynamic working environment
• Safety equipment and training provided from day 1
• Realistic opportunities for training and development
Working Hours: 4 on / 4 off 14:00-02:00
Purpose of the role:
As a member of the Despatch team, you’ll help to ensure our products reach the correct customer and continue the high quality expected of Avara Foods.
Key responsibilities will include:
• All elements of despatching lorries, including the control of documentation, computerised despatching and traceability
• Liaising with customers, hauliers and drivers
• General Administration and stock taking when needed, assisting the pickers with loading delivery lorries
• Understand and attain individual and department targets where required.
• Carry out instructions as given to you by your Team Leader/Management.
What we are looking for:
• Functional skills English and Maths Entry Level 2
• Proven production experience, with an understanding of quality requirements and a fast-moving process
• A good telephone manner with strong interpersonal skills
• Understanding of computerised systems
• Ability to form good working relationships with all staff and managers
• Ability to be able to co-ordinate, assess and train new and existing team members
• Good level of communication
£9.94 per hour + £1.40 per hour shift premium for times worked during unsocial hours; between 18:00 and 06:00 and any time on the weekend
4 on / 4 off 14:00-02:00
A little about us:
We are a leading supplier of chicken and turkey products into an impressive range of customers in the UK retail and food service sectors. We are a fully integrated business controlling the whole product supply chain, which include feed mills, farms, hatcheries and factories with associated transport and logistics functions that employ more than 7,000 people.
The growth of our business is based on providing a high quality, affordable product and delivering great service levels to our customers. This is achieved by investing in people, utilising the latest technology and being uncompromising in our commitment to high quality and food standards.
What’s in it for you?
We are committed to making sure our employees reap rewards of commitment and great performance. You will enjoy a secure, supportive and progressive working environment, where your contribution and achievements will be recognised and rewarded. We offer comprehensive training as well as development and career progression opportunities.
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today!
We are committed to being an equal opportunities employer.