Despatch Operative – FLT
• Working in our ultra-modern, fast paced, poultry processing facility, you will work within one our Despatch Department
• Role holders will be responsible for accurate receiving, storing, and shipping of products to meet company standards of safety, productivity and quality.
• Booking in and out of products for orders using scan guns and floor scale, picking and palletising orders for customers,
• Operate pallet and stacker trucks, occasionally fork lift truck (if licensed)
• Loading and unloading vehicles with assigned orders
• Work as a member of a wider team to ensure animal welfare, food safety, health and safety and quality standards are met and maintained.
FLT license preferred but no previous experience required as full training will be provided.
Benefits of working with us:
• Competitive hourly rate of pay
• 1 Paid Break per shift
• Free hot drinks
• £125 – Refer a friend scheme
• Opportunity to expand skills through in-house training
• Equivalent to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
In addition to….
• Immediate Start Dates available!
• Job Security
• Working in a state-of-the-art modern facility which is family run with a family feel culture
Face masks mandatory onsite, hand sanitisation stations located across site, COVID-19 Control Points, one way walking system in all communal areas, 2 meter markers along corridors and communal areas, onsite COVID Marshall.
Maelor Foods has quickly gained a “Best in Class” reputation with our most recent accolade being awarded Poultry Processor of the Year 2019 after only one year of operating.