Despatch Team Leader
8 hour shift weekday A.M & P.M Shift rotation
£10.50 - £11.17 an hour
Abergavenny Fine Foods
Ref : FSC-JNB-299
Leading role within the chilled picking and finished stock operation
· Heading a small team of load pickers
· Background of a Food (preferably temperature controlled) based FMCG environment working to “Just in Time Orders”
· Stock control and management skills.
· Experience of using hand held scan guns and/or WMS systems – IT comfortable.
· Working in Chilled environment.
· Out loading scheduling and planning – pick prioritization.
· Ability to hit strict out loading times within a KPI measured operation.
· Control and management of picking and loading efficiency as governed by specific Customer, Safety and Technical (Hygiene) expectations.
· To monitor and manage your team’s timekeeping/cover, performance, training and development.
· Previous experience of EDI order receipt would be beneficial.
· Recognition of product quality standards when supplying major UK retailers.
· Quality and cost driven at all times. Continuous improvement mind set.
· Valued man management experience with a recognition of both internal and external customer service.
· A mindset and drive to exceed customer expectations.
· Ideally a minimum of basic H&S and Food Safety/Hygiene related qualifications
· Consistent attention to detail and accuracy.