Despatch Team Leader
8 hour shift weekday A.M & P.M Shift rotation
£10.50 - £11.17 an hour
Abergavenny Fine Foods
Ref : FSC-JNB-299
- Leading role within the chilled picking and finished stock operation
- Heading a small team of load pickers
- Background of a Food (preferably temperature controlled) based FMCG environment working to “Just in Time Orders”
- Stock control and management skills.
- Experience of using hand held scan guns and/or WMS systems – IT comfortable.
- Working in Chilled environment.
- Out loading scheduling and planning – pick prioritization.
- Ability to hit strict out loading times within a KPI measured operation.
- Control and management of picking and loading efficiency as governed by specific Customer, Safety and Technical (Hygiene) expectations.
- To monitor and manage your team’s timekeeping/cover, performance, training and development.
- Previous experience of EDI order receipt would be beneficial.
- Recognition of product quality standards when supplying major UK retailers.
- Quality and cost driven at all times. Continuous improvement mind set.
- Valued man management experience with a recognition of both internal and external customer service.
- A mindset and drive to exceed customer expectations.
- Ideally a minimum of basic H&S and Food Safety/Hygiene related qualifications
- Consistent attention to detail and accuracy.
Send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the job you’re interested in.