Food and Beverage Supervisor
37 Hours per week
£21,989 - £22,769
Ref : FSC-JNB-257
Coleg Cambria have an exciting opportunity to join the team at our newly built Restaurant based at our Yale site. We are looking for a Food and Beverage Supervisor. As a Food and Beverage Supervisor you will be responsible for supervising the provision of an outstanding food and drink service to all guests using the restaurant and eateries ensuring excellent standards of presentation and that the outlets are maintained to the highest levels of cleanliness and hygiene and comfort at all times.
- Excellent Food & Drink service skills that reflect current trends in 4 and 5 star hotels or 2 and 3 Rosette establishments.
- Good standard of numeracy and literacy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, tact and discretion.
- Proven ability to work with standard software packages, including Microsoft Word, and Excel, or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of food and beverage services within the sector.
- Knowledge of EPOS
- Excellent knowledge of hot and cold beverages
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Demonstrable experience of proactively providing outstanding service
- Flexible approach to work to meet changing demands of the business and Directorate
- Attention to detail with excellent general housekeeping and tidiness.
Coleg Cambria is committed to raising the profile of the Welsh language.
Welsh language skills are desirable for this position.
Coleg Cambria is a ‘Disability Confident’ Employer.
The promotion of Equality and Diversity is an essential part of the work we do and as part of this, the College is committed to having a diverse staff group.
The safety of children, young people and adults identified as ‘vulnerable’ is paramount and Coleg Cambria is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of these individuals and to the rigorous implementation of Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) procedures and arrangements. A DBS Disclosure will be requested from the successful candidate being offered the position. Dependent on the role you are applying for if successful, you may also be required to register with the Education Workforce Council.
Excellent Pension Scheme(s)
Generous Annual Leave Entitlement
On Site Nursery Provision
Discounts on a Range Of College Evening Courses
Access to A Wide Range of E-Learning and Professional Development
Discounted Gym Membership
Excellent Sports and Fitness Facilities
Free Parking on All Sites
Discounted Rates for Hairdressing and Beauty Treatments
Discounted Rates for Restaurants