The Parsnipship makes vegetarian and vegan food for sale in speciality food outlets, foodservice, events, markets and festivals. We have recently secured new business which means we need more special people to help us make this all happen.
Main purpose of job:
To help maintain high standards of hygiene & cleanliness and assist with the smooth running of the kitchen.
● Keeping all kitchen & packing areas clean
● Washing up
● Drying up
● Packing & assisting with dispatch
● Some preparation of ingredients
● We pay at least the Real Living Wage
● Workplace Pension
● Staff share 10% of profit (after 1 year’s service and dependent on satisfactory performance)
To succeed in this role:
● You must be energetic and enthusiastic.
● You will have a sharp attention to process, detail and quality.
● You will be calm under pressure, quick to learn and meticulous at keeping your work environment clean.
● You will consistently contribute to the smooth running of the kitchen and slick organisation of goods in and out.
As a small team we are able to ensure social distancing while working and during breaks etc. We have a full COVID-19 policy in place with appropriate controls. As we are preparing food, masks are required in certain circumstances / areas.
Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, with short statement about your suitability for the role.