At Radnor Hills one of our key roles is that of Machine Operator, these key members of staff are responsible for the output, quality and care of the equipment across each of our production lines.
We are looking for people who have a strong attitude to work, have impeccable timekeeping and a passion and drive to grow within the business.
The role will require you to:
- Ensure line change overs/flavour changes are completed within timings allowed
- To review hourly efficiencies working with Line Runners to rectify issues
- Set up lines for change overs ensuring all equipment is line side in readiness
- To work with engineers and to inform them of downtime issues on shift.
- To work as requested by Shift Manager/Team Leader in other areas when requested.
- Ensure sampling and line paperwork is completed in full and out of specs are reported to Shift Manager/Team Leader.
Key basic skills required are:
• Good verbal and written communication in English
• Attention to detail
• Mechanical aptitude
Only candidates who are able to work 12-hour days and nights shifts patterns will be considered for the roles