From £9.07 per hour
Peters Food Service Ltd
Ref : FSC-JNB-192
Responsible for completion of all necessary paperwork relating to the batches, once completed load balers.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Complete all relevant paperwork, including Critical Control Points (CCP’s)
- Ensure that weight of product is recorded accurately
- Complete batch codes
- Responsible for the store of the meat product ready for production
- Weigh mix ready for bale
- Load bale with meat produce
- To contribute to the implementation of the TACCP system in order to deter, detect and defeat forms of malicious attack on the supply chain
- Minimum Level 2 Food safety qualification
- Manual Handling
- Health and safety
- Good numerical and literacy skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be a team worker with the ability to work unsupervised and to prioritise own workload.
- Organised and flexible with ability to multi-task whist maintaining accurate records.
- Previous experience working within the food manufacturing sector and a basic knowledge of food manufacturing processes would be advantageous.
- Experience of working according to the requirements of ISO and BRC would be advantageous.
Monday – Friday 6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm (Rotating Weekly)
How to apply:
CV if available, if not, Name, Number and position of interest.