A.M & P.M Shift rotation
£25,000 a year
Abergavenny Fine Foods
Ref : FSC-JNB-296
· Manage the operation of 3 packing lines, a team of 15-30 staff (seasonal variation)·
To monitor and manage your team’s timekeeping/cover, performance, training and development.
· Must have sound experience of departmental leadership operating in an FMCG environment.
· Food product, preferably temperature controlled, background.
· Recognition of product quality standards when supplying major UK retailers.
· Quality and cost driven at all times. Continuous improvement mind set.
· Valued man management experience with a recognition of both internal and external customer service.
· Used to working to daily out loading deadlines/KPI driven targets.
· Ability to troubleshoot with a sense of urgency. Confident decision maker under pressure.
· Attention to detail and accuracy.
· Good IT/operational systems experience. Stock management.
· Appreciation and awareness of “Just in Time” picking and out loading operations.
· H&S/Welfare awareness/qualifications.
· Food Safety/Hygiene experience/qualifications