Primary Process Operative
• Working in our ultra-modern, fast paced, poultry processing facility, you will work within one our primary processing departments – Lairage, Hang on or Evisceration.
• Duties will include receiving of poultry for hanging, pinning, quality checks, grading and production of poultry.
• Work as a member of a wider team to ensure animal welfare, food safety, health and safety and quality standards are met and maintained.
No previous experience required as full training will be provided.
Benefits of working with us:
• Competitive hourly rate of pay
• 1 Paid Break per shift
• Free hot drinks
• £125 – Refer a friend scheme
• Opportunity to expand skills through in-house training – Level 2 Food Safety and can also achieve WATOK / Animal Welfare qualifications
• Equivalent to 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
In addition to….
• Immediate Start Dates available!
• Job Security
• Working in a state-of-the-art modern facility which is family run with a family feel culture
Face masks mandatory onsite, hand sanitisation stations located across site, COVID-19 Control Points, one way walking system in all communal areas, 2 meter markers along corridors and communal areas, onsite COVID Marshall.
Maelor Foods has quickly gained a “Best in Class” reputation with our most recent accolade being awarded Poultry Processor of the Year 2019 after only one year of operating.