Monday – Thursday 06.00am – 16.30pm (40 hours)
Ready Foods Ltd
Purpose of the Role:
The purpose of the role is to process raw meat products to meet food safety standards, specification and timescale.
- Work as part of the production team to ensure timely output of customer orders.
- Work, as required, on any or all parts of processing products within skill capacity and signed off training.
- Record accurate production and technical data as appropriate and ensure accurate weighing and labelling of products.
- Ensure work area is orderly and clean at all times.
- Maintain food hygiene and safety standards and strictly observe Health & Safety rules and regulations including wearing of PPE at all times.
- Carry out work elsewhere in the factory when required.
- Carry out any other duties commensurate with the role in the best interest of the company.
Send CV to the contact email or collect an application form from reception.
5+ positions available