Fixed Term, Full-Time, Permanent, Part-Time
4-day-week, 12 hour shifts
£9.88 per hour starting wage
Deeside Industrial Park
Calbee Group UK Ltd
Ref : FSC-JNB-330
Calbee Group UK Ltd are a snacks business producing under the Seabrook, Harvest Snaps and Yushoi brands and for private label. The business is backed by its Japanese parent company Calbee Inc who have provided c.£2m of additional capital investment to grow the business from its current revenue of c.£8m per year to the expectation to exceed £20m in under 3 years.
Our business is strong and we have remained in production throughout the pandemic. We are focused on our growth plans for 2022 and beyond and as such we are looking for Production Operatives to join the team at our Deeside Factory on a Monday – Thursday rotating Day/Night basis (There are other Production Operative roles available at Deeside on different hours/patterns – see our Indeed Company page for more info!).
Within our factory we have automated, and part automated production lines and our Production Operatives are responsible for the:
- Efficient and accurate packing and labelling of products
- Maintaining work areas to safe, clean and organised standards
- Continuously checking the quality of product/packaging, immediately highlighting any quality concerns to the line-manager
- Accurate and timely completion of all required paperwork.
- Conduct product-change over cleans and end of week cleans to exemplary standards
- Always follow all food hygiene GMP standards, ensuring product safety, quality and integrity is achieved at all times
The skills and experience we are looking for:
- A background within a food manufacturing environment or FMCG business would be desirable.
- You will need good levels of manual dexterity and be able to work on a continuous production line.
- You should have a clean-as-you-go mindset with a natural drive to maintain high levels of health and safety for self and others
- With a good level of competence in English, both written and verbal
- Holder of a level 2 Certificate in Food Safety is desirable, but training will be given!
- Above all we are looking for individuals who have an enthusiastic and energetic approach to work and are willing to do what is required to get the job done and help us meet our customer demands.
What shifts will you work?
You will work a 4-day-week of 12 hour shifts over Monday – Thursday on a weekly-rotating days and nights basis, with the opportunity for overtime too!
(Other shift patterns and contract types available)
What is it like working for us?
At Calbee Deeside; you can expect a supportive and friendly environment to work in. As our business is growing our production days are busy, so your time on site will simply fly by!
Apply on Jubilee Jobs.
4+ positions available.