Dunbia are one of Europe’s leading food processing companies, who have a desire to produce better food naturally. At Cross Hands we have one of our three large retail factories where the meat is received from the Abattoir, and we prepare and package it ready for the shelf at most UK major retailers.
We’re now recruiting and interested in speaking to people who are keen to take up the above role which is known as “General Operative” internally. We are looking for people who either want a career or just a summer role. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established team, where career options are endless. So apply today and begin your Dunbia journey
The role will have responsibility for working as part of the production team, to produce products to specification, in line with food safety regulations and to the high quality expected by Dunbia customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Picking and packing meat orders for production
- Working on a production line
- Packaging and labelling
- Working in a chilled environment
- Manual handling
- Operating machinery
- Delivering on Company Mission, Vision & Values.
Is this role for you?
- Be Attentive to detail in all aspects of the role
- Be health and safety conscious
- Display patience and the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team or by yourself
- To have a flexible approach to work so that Dunbia can meet customer demands
Previous experience in the food industry is desirable but not essential
What are the benefits?
- Immediate start
- Free car parking
- Weekly pay
- Permanent Full-Time work
- Discounted meat shop
- Subsidised canteen
- PPE (Personal protective equipment) provided
- Full training and support provided
Apply online at www.dunbia.com/dunbia-jobs-cross-hands