Working for a professional Company supplying into major supermarkets you need to be reliable, hardworking and a team player. You must have a passion to work to a high standard, delivering the best quality product to our customers. There is no requirement for previous experience as full training will be given, you just need a can-do attitude and be willing to go the extra mile to help your team!.
As part of a team, you will play an important role within the business and will be responsible for the packing of fresh produce to a high standard ensuring that all of our customer orders are packed and shipped on time.
– Working level of spoken english
– Ability to work in a culturally diverse team
– Physically fit as the role includes lifting and standing for long periods of time
– Ability to work as part of a team in a fast moving environment
– Previous factory / fresh produce experience
– Food Hygiene qualification
– First Aid qualification
– Annual bonus scheme
– Company pension scheme
– Staff social events
Rotating shift patterns including early mornings and weekends 4 x 10 hour shifts per week and 5 x 8 hour shift per week. 0630 and 0730 start times
£8.91 per hour plus 1.25% overtime for hours over 40 per week