Production Operator (Baking & Pasting Department)
Various shift patterns
£9.00 to £10.00 per hour, plus 5% shift allowance for night shift
Ref : FSC-JNB-216
As a Production Operator in the Baking and Pasting Department, you will typically be required to:
• Comply with company policies to ensure the quality, safety and legality of products is maintained at all times.
• Comply with Health & Safety regulations to provide a safe working environment for you and your colleagues.
• Accurately and legibly complete all documentation associated with this role.
• Record and report any problems encountered.
• Follow ‘clean-as-you-go’ principles to ensure the surrounding area is clean and tidy at all times.
• Performing all aspects of the role to the required standard, in line with the company procedures and as identified in the training and assessment records.
• Have good communication skills
• Be able to work to deadlines and deal with multiple tasks
• Have attention to detail, even when tasks are repetitive
• Be able to work as part of a team
• Be flexible to meet the demands of the business
Days & Afternoons (Monday to Friday, 6am-2pm & 2pm – 10pm)
Nights (Sunday to Thursday, 10.00pm – 6.00am)
Having your own transport and previous experience of working in a fast placed food manufacturing environment would be advantageous, but is not essential. Successful candidates will be required to obtain Food Safety Level 2 certificate; this can be arranged by the Company. Other benefits of working with OP Chocolate include:
• Long service awards
• Free on-site parking
• NEST Pension Scheme