4 On 4 Off (12 Hour Shifts) 07:00 – 19:00 or 19:00 – 07:00
Ref : FSC-JNB-211
Reporting to the Department Manager the successful candidate(s) will be responsible for a variety of the following duties dependent on roles:
- Assess key raw materials, work in progress components and finished product against written quality parameters including completing taste panels
- To ensure any non-conformances identified are escalated, recorded and corrective actions are put in place including placing product on hold for further review.
- Complete validation and verification of process controls via auditing
- To complete audits in line with Food Safety, Quality and Legal compliance requirements in line with the pre-defined schedule.
- To demonstrate conformance and record and investigate non-conformance to site manual and customer requirements.
- To complete validation and verification activities in line with pre-defined schedules escalating any failures versus requirements.
- To ensure appropriate product samples are collected as required.
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is available to check process controls, calibration of critical pieces of equipment.
- Ensure GMP standards are being adhered to.
- Follow the Hygiene Monitoring Schedule as directed. Including swabs of relevant equipment and staff.
- To always adhere to Company Values.
- To be punctual and accurate.
- As a representative of the Company to perform duties in a professional, timely manner and complying with relevant timetables.
- To be proactive, constantly looking for new and better ways to perform your duties.
- To take full responsibility for your job role and responsibilities.
- To communicate problems and ask for assistance from your manager as required.
- To be courteous and to treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.
- To be part of the team.
- To be honest and open and say what you feel in the current environment.
- Confidentiality of Company information.
- Smile and enjoy yourself.
- Be aware and comply with Company policy on health and safety and food safety.
- To highlight any issue which could compromise any employee’s personal safety or risk.
- To maintain a smart appearance at all times as appropriate to the site/location.
Benefits of working with us
- Progressive working environment, promotion opportunities
- Quality, food safety & hygiene training
- Level 2 food safety accreditation trained
- Permanent position
- Employed status
- Overtime at 1.5 times hourly rate
- Weekly pay
- Pension scheme
- Refer-a-Friend £75
- 22 days holiday per year
- Free parking
- Summer Fun Day events
- Zing Benefits – an online portal offering vouchers and discounts
- BUPA Healthcare Membership (claim back contributions towards medical expenses)
- £12.50 shift allowance for working night shifts