Shift Production Operators
4 shift pattern - 12 hour days and nights
Ref : FSC-JNB-245
- Responsibility for ensuring that all finished product specifications are complied with during each production run.
- Responsible for the quality and quantity of the product being produced and packed, completing the relevant paperwork and checks to support this
- Ensuring the production line (s) run continually with a constant flow of raw materials and ingredients
Experience & know how:
- A good standard of general education is required in English and Maths
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Knowledge of working within the food industry with experience of good manufacturing practices is desirable
- Basic Food Hygiene Level 1 or 2 is desirable
- A counter balance FLT licence is also an advantage
We also offer an attractive benefits package which includes:
- Generous holiday entitlement which increases with length of service
- On site canteen, staff shop, free parking and paid breaks
- Enhanced overtime rates of pay
- Overtime bonus
- Enrolment into GPP pension scheme with life assurance benefits included
- Salary sacrifice scheme
Our site is easily commutable from all the major road networks and there is a shuttle bus in operation (if commuting from North Wales) that will drop you right outside our gate.
Deeside Cereals is one of the largest private label manufacturers of traditional breakfast cereal and cereal bars. Our position as a market leader is as a result of more than 30 years of continuous growth. Deeside Cereals has captured the market, delivering into the UK big 4 retailers in UK and Ireland as well as EU retailers across Europe.
Following an increase in demand for our products we have a number of shift vacancies available. Working in an autonomous role the ideal candidate should have experience working within a production environment.
The role is based at our Deeside site (Zone 2 of Deeside Industrial Park) and reports directly to the shift Line Leader.