Supply Chain Co-Ordinator
Monday to Friday 8.00am – 4.00pm
Ref : FSC-JNB-225
Oscar Mayer Flint, part of the Oscar Mayer group supplies ready meals to several of the UK’s major supermarkets.
We are now recruiting for an experience Supply Chain Co-Ordinator to join one of the UK’s leading food manufacturers
- Planning stock & demand by customer, working with commercial forecast, promotional plans, and order data.
- Reviewing and communicating the plan versus finished stock v sales.
- Ensuring raw material is arranged to meet the plan.
- Deliver a daily operational plan.
- Ensuring minimum stock levels are met, as well as managing stock transfers & investigating any discrepancies to ensure delivery requirements are met, and any carryover is built into the plan and communicated to the supply chain.
- Working with the supply chain and commercial teams, understanding their bookings, delivery & logistics, as well as processing pick notes & dispatches for the system’s warehouses as required.
- Managing ever evolving stock levels & demand/lead times, working with the operations team to & ensuring stock levels do not exceed their shelf life, reducing waste communicating to the wider team when items will be restocked.
- Continually develop and improve methods of data collection for all variance analysis.
- Define in good time the Christmas and Easter plans.
- Plan to any to any other critical issues identified.
- Decision making authority
- In matters relating to the planning operations.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in this role or a similar role.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to work within a team, as well as independently.
- Experience with Excel.
Benefits of working with us:
- Amazing canteen facilities
- Summer Fun Day events
- Opportunity for Full Time Job
- Free Parking
- 32 days holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Zing Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts