4 on 4 off shift pattern
£ Dependent on Experience
First Milk Limited
Ref : FSC-JNB-338
- In conjunction with the shift teams you will be responsible for the day to day completion of both planned and unplanned maintenance work in a timely manner
- Calibrate, maintain, troubleshoot and repair electrical instruments or testing equipment
- Diagnosis, fault analysis and repair of the various PLC control
- Interrogation of the site planned maintenance system for maintenance history retrieval & trending
- Performing full electrical isolations and managing permit to work systems
- Maintain department and factory Health, Safety and Environment standards
- Ensuring all department and factory procedures are effectively maintained.
- Management and control of contractor and service engineers to ensure SHE & GMP standards are maintained.
- Promote and practice continuous improvement techniques
- Ensure site GMP standards are strictly adhered to and maintain a “clean as you go” practice within your teams.
This role will follow a 12 hour, 4 on 4 off shift pattern, including night shift working – 42 hours per week