|Whether you are an experienced Butcher and looking to progress your career?
Then look no further and join our growing Beef Boning Department at KEPAK Merthyr.
Kepak is one of the biggest meat producers in Europe with 15 manufacturing plants across Ireland and the UK. Meat craft, trusted quality and excellent service are the pillars of our proud heritage.
At Kepak our people are our pride, and believe that living the values day in day out, underpins our culture.
The above position work Monday to Friday 06:00am – 17:00pm with available overtime.
Our Merthyr site are currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals to join our friendly, passionate team .
· Previous knife skills and butchery experience in fast paced food manufacturing is required;
· Work well as part of a team, to have a positive can-do attitude;
· To be able to follow instructions and procedures;
· Be willing to gain new skills and experience;
· Good rates of pay £12.50 – £17.50; dependent upon experience and ability;
· Core Hours 06:00am – 17:00pm Mon – Fri with available overtime
As part of Beef Boning Team your daily tasks will include.
· To follow specifications and demonstrations from line Manager/Supervisor/QC ;
· Use knives and tools in a safe manner to perform meat cutting and trimming ;
· Understanding that your role is a key to the effective operation of the line and you have specific; responsibilities to ensure production runs efficiently
· Adherence to Health and Safety rules and procedures, including wearing correct PPE
To apply for the above roles, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t join any other company. Join the KEPAK Team and be the next success story.
Holidays are 28 days (Inclusive of bank/public holidays), increasing to 31 days after passing probation.
On-site car park, canteen, pension, cycle to work scheme, refer a friend scheme, long service award