Can you help make Cardiff a top foodie destination?
16th July 2019
Location: Cardiff Marketing Suite, Cardiff Castle, Castle St, Cardiff CF10 3RB
Time: 10am - 12.30pm
Have you considered how food and drink is a key part of the visitor experience? Making Cardiff distinctive and different from its competitor destinations across Britain will help to attract more visitors searching for new food and drink experiences.
Get involved! We would like to invite you to a FREE Cardiff Food Destination Workshop to inspire you to think about how you tell the ‘Cardiff Food Story’ in your business.
What’s the format?
• 9.30-10.00 Arrival and refreshments
• 10.00-12.30 Workshop led by Nerys Howel, Howel Food Consultancy
• 12.30-1.30 Optional food tour from Loving Welsh Food
What will I learn?
• The importance of food to the tourism experience
• The importance of retelling the Cardiff Food Story
• The benefits of local sourcing to the customer and the business’ bottom line
• The benefits of featuring local produce on menus
• How to source local produce and suppliers