Welsh Breakfast (Visit Wales)
Who is this toolkit for?
View this toolkit for some great ideas on how to add provenance into your breakfast offer. Key sections include:
- Hints and tips on how to set out your menu to highlight local produce and producers that you use
- If your guests are staying for more than a few nights, this document provides you with a variety of different ideas for Welsh breakfasts
- Provides you with a sample menu that can be adapted to suit your own specific needs
- Provides you with a few ideas for ‘breakfast on the run’ if your guests are short on time.
- Hints and tips of how and where to source Welsh produce, for example by working with your local butchers and local farmers markets.
Toolkit produced by Visit Wales. Please click on the link on the right to view the toolkit on their website.